Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life Snippets 11: Gaming for Holidays

Holidays are for three things: Holidaying, games, and not studying. Usually gaming is easy for me, as I used to be preoccupied with a plethora of online games. Last year, it was MapleStory. 2 years ago, it was RuneScape. What will it be this year, World of Warcraft?

At first, I only owned the game
Grand Theft Auto IV, which is the game that forced people to buy any of the seventh generation consoles except for Wii, because frankly Wii is not HD capable. BUt then, Wii has an array of fun interactive games such as WiiFit and Super Pii Pii Brothers. Xbox 360 sucks balls because the hardware is FUBAR. Red Ring of Death, LMAO. PlayStation 3 rocks in all levels, both players and critics have rated it the perfect console.


While GTA IV was fun, I was so engrossed playing it, that in less than a month I have already finished the game. My dad purchased me a
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith two days ago at my request, but sadly he didn't buy the bundle that came along with a wireless guitar controller. How the hell am I supposed to rock out?!


The next day, I went to
Gamer's Hideout with my dad and lil brother and I got a Guitar Hero World Tour. Not the World Tour full band set with drums and all, just the Solo Guitar Pack. At first I wanted to buy a Nyko Wireless Guitar Controller which is RM290, but Guitar Hero: World Tour is only RM340 and it also comes with the game disc, which in turn contained alot of my favorite songs like Paramore - Misery Business, Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama, Tokio Hotel - Monsoon, Michael Jackson - Beat It, Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer, Linkin Park - What I've Done and many more. It proved to be one of the most fun games I've ever played in my life. Apart from Guitar Hero, my dad also also bought Midnight Club: Los Angeles, but that was for my brother. Shit, now I have to share my PlayStation 3 with my bro now that he has a PS3 game of his own! Nooooo!

I will now turn away from the computer and have a shreddin' guitar session in Guitar Hero.

No comments: