Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life Snippets #18: Poslaju

Guess what.. I made my first online purchase! Well it isn't actually that online, you might be thinking I used a PayPal account on Amazon.com to buy some gardening equipment. All that happened is that I was browsing at the Garage Sale's Games corner in LowYat.Net forums, and this guy was selling tons of used PS3 games at low prices. I can't afford to buy NEW original games anymore.

I immediately had him to hold on to the game 'Haze', the item I wanted to buy. He was selling it for RM70 including Poslaju. All I had to do is just bank in RM70 into his Maybank account, give him my address and telephone number, and the next day (today) the item arrived at 11:00 a.m. while I was still in school.


Poslaju Package

*shines*

Contents

In-game screenshot.

No comments: