Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cheer '09 - It's Over, And We Won

Dayumm, I'm a bit late on reporting this due to procrastination. I can say is that I took well over 2500 shots during both days, most of the cheerleaders look real fine, the hosts were funny and entertaining and the imported judges such as Santwon and Tye never failed to keep the crowd on their toes everytime they approached us.

Aaaaaand;

BLITZERZ WON. WE WON.


Blitzerz took home the overall cheer champion, best makeup, and best supporters category. Check this, yo!

As for pictures, I've uploaded them onto my Facebook instead as all blogs make uploading photos a bitch. Don't worry, Facebook albums are public so you are free to browse through. And at the time of writing, not all pictures have been uploaded yet. FYI, most of the pics aren't so high standards because I had to sacrifice quality in order to snap a photo at the *cough*perfect moment*cough*

CLICK HERE FOR CHEER '09 PHOTO ALBUM BY AFIQ FEISAL

No comments: