Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tagged & Shuffle Mode On

Rules
1. Put your iTunes/Winamp/Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag at least 10 friends
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.


If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
Live at The Barbeque - Main Source ft. Nas [BBQ's are sizzlin' hot, so of course it's okay!]

How would you describe yourself?
Absolutely Wasted - Sporting Riff-Raff [Not sure if I'm a wasted youth *rushes to check*]

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Juicy - The Notorious B.I.G. [What on earth.. juicy girls.. then again.. mmm]

How do you feel today?
Synchronicity II - The Police. [Not synchronized to the school timetable]

What is your life’s purpose?
Mad - Ne-Yo [Mad, mad, watch more MadTV]

What is your motto?
Everyday I Love You Less and Less - Kaiser Chiefs. ['Cos you left me for Afiq! WTF!]

What do your friends think of you?
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance. [Duh, I'm a teen at the time of writing]

What do you think of your parents?
Holidae In - Chingy ft. Ludacris & Snoop Dogg [Yes they've have been to several Holiday Inns]

What do you think about very often?
Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5 [Yeah, I wonder..]

What is 2 + 2?
La La La Kerjalah - Meet Uncle Hussain [Lalalala~ buat kerja sendiri~]

What do you think of your best friend?
Laid - Matt Nathanson. [You got laid and didn't even tell me.. WTH!]

What do you think of the person you like?
Cinta - Kris Dayanti ft. Melly Goeslaw. [Memanglah cinta, bodoh!]

What is your life story?
Kiss Me - New Found Glory [Kiss me and I tell you!]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Seize The Day - Avenged Sevenfold [More like seize whatever chance I get]

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Life - Des'ree. [Life, oh life - oooh life~]

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Alhamdulillah - Too Phat ft. Yassin. [Thank God 'cos you're not Too Phat for me!]

What will they play at your funeral?
Gonny Fly Now - Bill Conti. [Gonna Die Now~ *cue orchestra symphony*]

What is your hobby/interest?
Fuel - Metallica [Pour fuel around your house and throw in a match]

What is your biggest fear?
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs [The end is near!]

What is your biggest secret?
Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue [Thanks to the secret, it's stuck in my head ever since]

What do you think of your friends?
Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf [Tsk.. tsk.. locomania!]

What will you post this as?
Ridin' - Classic & 86 [Will not post this song, makes a stupid title!]

No comments: