Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life Snippets #28: Die, Frog, Die!

I'm late to post this by a day, but what the heck. Yesterday I decided to go to Science Club meeting 'cos I heard last week we gonna dissect frogs. I mean, it's sort of cool. Better than adding chemicals into a boiling beaker and watched it wonderfully change color.

I entered the science lab which was abuzz with kids eager to watch frogs die at their fingertips. True, I was there for the same intention. Here's a secret: I have FROGOPHOBIA, or whatever phobia it is. Go figure.

Anyways, here are the pictures of Operation Leapfrog.


The tools necessary to perform a surgery on a frog.

Frogs awaiting their turn outside the Emergency Ward.

Two young doctors practice castrating a frog.

A thoroughly dismembered frog up for shipment to a Thai roadside snack stall.

No comments: